Roblox Ro-Punch Man is a brand new game that is inspired by the popular anime One Punch Man! You will pick your side when you start your character, whether you want to be a hero, villain, or neutral. Once you’ve made your selection, you will jump into the game and fight against your opposition to become the most powerful player in the game!
You can use the free Yen and stat points from our Ro-Punch Man codes list to purchase upgrades for your character!
All Ro-Punch Man Codes:
- BonusCode! – Redeem code for 25,000 Yen (NEW)
- 3500LIKES! – Redeem code for 50,000 Yen
- 2KLIKES! – Redeem code for 100,000 Yen
- ironvalk! – Redeem code for 15,000 Yen
- Caviar! – Redeem code for 15,000 Yen
- HugeUpdate! – Redeem code for 35,000 Yen
- oGVexx! – Redeem code for 25 Skill and Stat Points
Find codes for a bunch of other games in our Roblox Games Codes page.
- Sub2Kelv! – Redeem code for 25,000 Yen
- DarkEsper! – Redeem code for 25,000 Yen
- SinIsHappy! – Redeem code for 25,000 Yen
- Sub2Ghost! – Redeem code for 5,000 Yen
- R3L3AS3! – Redeem code for 10 Stat Points
Ro-Punch Man FAQs
All you have to do is head into Ro-Punch Man and once the game loads up the main menu, you will need to look to the bottom of your screen for the Twitter Codes area. Copy one of the codes from our list, paste it into the box, and hit the enter button to receive your reward!
To find more codes, make sure to follow thebossinnicar1 on Twitter, who is the developer of the game. Otherwise, we will be updating this wiki with all of the most recent codes, so make sure to bookmark the page!
🚨Game is in BETA State 🚨(There WILL be some bugs, if you encounter any bugs, reset or rejoin)
⚡Join the Roblox group for DAILY REWARDS
👊Follow Twitter for the CODES: https://twitter.com/thebossinnicar1
🧠Feeling LOST? Join the Dsrd server for the trello and game information.
📚Game Information: (Join the Dsrd server for MORE)
Max Level: 550 (Max Quest: 475)
Allegiances: Hero, Villain, and Neutral
Skills: Z, X, C, E, Q -> SOME kills are “press and launch” (double tap) system
Classes: Esper, Cyborg, Superhuman, and Ninja
STAT POINTS = STATS INCREASE
SKILL POINTS = UNLOCKING SKILLS