Roblox Fruit Battlegrounds Magma Update has been released on December 4th, 2022. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
If you’re in need of some help, make sure to head to our Fruit Battlegrounds codes page for the latest freebies available. We’ve included the official patch notes for the game below that were posted in the Discord. Find more details on the experience via the Trello.
- NEW FRUIT! MAGMA (EPIC)
- Game is now XBOX COMPATIBLE!
- +18 new titles
- Kill Feed UI added at the bottom right
- New Bounty Leaderboard at the colloseum entrance
- Mobile Controls improved a bit (Will continue to improve overtime)
- Mobile flight now works
- There is now a bounty steal cooldown of 5 min when you try to kill someone
- Added warning when you try to spin off a rare+
- Gravity Push now guardbreaks
- Quake Fist and Eruption now guardbreaks
- Gravity Ult now guardbreaks
- Invisible glitch patched
- Dark end projectile speed buffed heavily
- Aiming skills is much more consistent now
- Performance slightly improved (Will continue to improve overtime)
- Light Flight now drains stamina heavily to reduce running
- Mirror Kick improved a bit
- Light Jewels cooldown increased
- Blinding combo buffed
- Sand 3,4 skill nerfed
- A lot of bug fixes
- Fixed skill cache glitch
That’s everything we know about the newest update for Roblox Fruit Battlegrounds! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.