Lost Ark’s December update is right around the corner, bringing new content, a new Advanced Class, and the Brelshaza Legion Raid, which has been dubbed as one of the most unique and challenging raids in all of Lost Ark.
To prepare and begin leveling for the new content and the Brelshaza Legion Raid, we’ve included everything you need to know about the update from Lost Ark’s Steam post below. Be sure to check out our Lost Ark section for more great content!
Brelshaza Legion Raid
The Brelshaza Legion Raid is an immersive and challenging 8-player Legion Raid with six unique gates. You’ll notice that the Item Level requirements rise every two gates for this particular legion raid. To participate, you’ll need the following item levels:
- Phantom Astalgia: Déjà Vu – Item Level 1430
- Gates 1 & 2 – Item Level 1490
- Gates 3 & 4 – Item Level 1500
- Gates 5 & 6 – Item Level 1520
If your item level isn’t high enough, you can complete the Valtan and Vykas Legion Raids to earn Relic gear, which is needed to reach higher Item Levels. From there, it’s just a matter of honing your gear until you get the required item levels.
Even if you are unable to reach item level 1490, you can still experience a portion of the raid through The Phantom Astalgia: Déjà Vu, which only requires an item level of 1430.
After the update is released, there will also be a new Bracelet Accessory type, which can increase your character’s stats. You can earn one of these in a Void Chaos Dungeon or by challenging Caliligos in a new Guardian Raid after the update releases.
Utilizing the Powerpass & Hyper Express Event
Players who have completed the Punika’s quest “Berver’s Friend” during (or before) the event period will receive a Punika Powerpass, delivered via in-game mail.
The Punika Powerpass is similar to the North Vern Powerpasses available to all players in the launch version of Lost Ark. Once you’ve completed the storyline for Punika, you can use the Powerpass to bring an alternate character to Item Level 1302. As this is an event Powerpass, it will expire on January 18, 2023.
There is also the Hyper Express Event that you can participate in. What’s great about this event is that you can designate one character between Item Level 1302 and 1445 to participate. The designated character will earn honing materials and other rewards from missions when increasing their item Level to 1445.
Like the Punika Powerpass, you have until January 18, 2023, to designate your character. However, missions can be completed until February 8, 2023. If you can complete this event, your designated character will pass the item level required to play Phantom Astalgia: Déjà Vu and up to the level required to craft Relic gear.
Other Leveling Tips
While it’s easy to say that you just need to level your character to 1490 to participate in the first and second gates of the Brelshaza Legion Raid, acquiring the resources to raise your item level can be challenging. However, there are a few locations and activities you can participate in to earn rewards, some of which include honing materials.
- Visit the Aldebaran festival held on Mokomoko Night Market Island. Once you’ve gathered food-themed items, they can be combined to create gift sets. These gift sets can then be exchanged for valuable items, including Honing Support Selection Chests. But this event does conclude on December 7, so be sure to craft the gift sets and purchase what you can before then.
- Watch your favorite Lost Ark content creators on Twitch for the Thankful Thursday Twitch Drops, some of which include honing materials. In our article, you can read more about the drops and how to claim them.
- Compete in Season 2 of the PvP Proving Grounds to earn Coins of Courage, which can be exchanged for valuable rewards.
- Ark Pass Season 2: By completing the free progress missions, you can earn rewards, such as Pheons, honing material selection chests, pirate coins, and more. You can also purchase the premium or super premium Ark Pass, which offers additional reward tracks. The Premium and Super Premium Ark Passes will be available until December 14, 2022. However, mission progress can be earned until January 18, 2023.